LiveHereNow CD's - A warning (read this!)

Talk about tours here.

two peneth

Postby lucky4 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:55 pm

The_Moog wrote:I'm fed up of trying to get any sense from Liveherenow. I've just emailed the BBC's "Watchdog" (consumer affairs show) and the Sun newspaper about this bunch of cowboys. I'm sure they will be newsworthy that thousands of people all over the world are paying for goods that they don't receive.

But their terms are quoted as 28 days from the gig until it is Dispached.The Dublin gig was on the26th of june. then it's in the hands of the relative posty service. Nicky cambell aint gonna do much. The 28 days are for mixing, pressing, printing and all the other things that have to be done to produce something like this. To me it seems quite reasonable and that everyone is creating a bit of a storm in a teacup.
lucky4

Postby dmgirlsessions » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:35 pm

lucky4 wrote:But their terms are quoted as 28 days from the gig until it is Dispached.The Dublin gig was on the26th of june. then it's in the hands of the relative posty service. Nicky cambell aint gonna do much. The 28 days are for mixing, pressing, printing and all the other things that have to be done to produce something like this. To me it seems quite reasonable and that everyone is creating a bit of a storm in a teacup.

creating a bit of a storm in a teacup??? mexico city gig was on may 5th and 4th... and i´m still waiting for my cds :icon_roll
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby The_Moog » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:54 pm

lucky4 wrote:.The Dublin gig was on the 26th of june.

Thanks for that Einstein. i am fully aware of what date I went to the gig.

lucky4 wrote:Nicky cambell aint gonna do much.

I think you mean Campbell, and you are entirely missing the point. I'm not asking a tv presenter to pop round there, grab my CD, beat them about a bit with a stick and call them names...The point is that no company likes bad publicity broadcast to a nationwide audience.

28 days is the company covering their arses under uk consumer law. It has no bearing on how long the CDs take to produce.

lucky4 wrote:everyone is creating a bit of a storm in a teacup

You win todays cliche prize. Send me £20 and I may or may not send you a CD within 28 days.
The_Moog

Postby Roxymuzic » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:40 pm

The_Moog wrote:Send me £20 and I may or may not send you a CD within 28 days.

Mwuhahahahahahahahaha!!!! :D
>Love needs it's MARTyrs
>Needs it's sacrifices
Roxymuzic

Postby The_Moog » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:08 pm

If you send an email to [email="anythingelse@recordingtheangel.com"]anythingelse@recordingtheangel.com[/email] it bounces back from the mailservers at virgin music group. Am I right in guessing that this is who the work is sub-contracted to? I guess that explains a lot.:mad:
The_Moog

Postby dmgirlsessions » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:46 pm

I quit!!!enough!!! i want my money baaaaaaaaack!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby Zero202 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:14 pm

I saw on some covers for LHN CDs from European (4th) leg of TTA.. that the CD was burned from mp3...
or.. on the back cover in right down corner is.. "SOURCE: MP3" is it true? or I only saw mystakes...
Please let me know, because for me it is missunderstandable to burn CD from mp3 and then sell it....
I cannot believe it..
Zero202
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby Zero202 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:01 pm

ok, it was mistake...problem solved ;-)
Zero202
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby Roxymuzic » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:12 am

anyone from the US gotten their copies yet??
>Love needs it's MARTyrs
>Needs it's sacrifices
Roxymuzic

Postby Northernlights » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:11 am

just received hyde park and the point today. Packaging all intact. just listening now.
Suuuuuuuperb :)
Northernlights

PreviousNext

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)