LiveHereNow CD's - A warning (read this!)

Talk about tours here.

Postby Wyzdom » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:25 am

What about trading a Martin song?

I'd like to get my hand on a "It Doesn't Matter Two". I ain't buying a third show for one song.
Wouldn't it be reasonable to only trade in such way?
Wyzdom

Postby The_Moog » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:36 pm

Has anyone received the Dublin CD yet?

I am thinking of bringing this company to the attention of Trading Standards here in the UK.
The_Moog

Postby [ro]-surrender » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:14 pm

dublin it's not yet released - the CD's are ready to be delivered in 28 days after the show
[ro]-surrender

Postby The_Moog » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:14 am

'[ro wrote:-surrender']dublin it's not yet released - the CD's are ready to be delivered in 28 days after the show

No.28 days is that statutory period that goods have to be sent out after payment in the UK.

The company's reponse to me

"We do not receive the recordings of the concert until 20 days after the date of the gig as they have to be recorded, checked, approved and sent to us. We then need to send the CD to you, as you say, in England this will take less than a week but we were providing you with comfortable figures so as not to lead you into believing you will get your CD sooner."

... This time has been and gone.
The_Moog

Postby The_Moog » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:21 am

'[ro wrote:-surrender'] the CD's are ready to be delivered in 28 days after the show

I work as a logistics manager in the Oil Industry and could send the whole of Scotland around the world and back again in 28 days. All they have to do is send out CD's in the mail.

The service this company is giving is appauling. End of story.
The_Moog

Postby dmgirlsessions » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:18 pm

The_Moog wrote:I work as a logistics manager in the Oil Industry and could send the whole of Scotland around the world and back again in 28 days. All they have to do is send out CD's in the mail.

The service this company is giving is appauling. End of story.

it´s been more than 28 days after the show :icon_roll, that´s why some friends copy (not for sale! don´t ge me wrong) their cds to others who haven´t receive their cds....
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby violator79 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:30 pm

Can someone recommend a European gig that would be good to buy? I know the tour is still underway, but I was wondering if any of the show so far have blown any of you away.

Since Lisbon was canceled, I'm not seeing them in Europe - I'd at least like an audio of it.
Always Remain Ultimately Selfish
violator79

Postby The_Moog » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:33 pm

I'm fed up of trying to get any sense from Liveherenow. I've just emailed the BBC's "Watchdog" (consumer affairs show) and the Sun newspaper about this bunch of cowboys. I'm sure they will be newsworthy that thousands of people all over the world are paying for goods that they don't receive.
The_Moog

Postby The_Moog » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:52 pm

"The original acknowledgement of your order stated that your Cd would be despatched within 28 days of the concert taking place. The date of the concert was 26th June and we are awaiting the CDs for this concert.
I apologise that the last email stated that your CD had been sent to you.This is not the case.

We have just received the CD for the concert on 23rd June and would expect to receive the one for Dublin within the next few days. We will despatch by 1st class post on the day we receive them.
I apologise again for the misleading information and would ask that you please be patient a little longer."
:mad:
The_Moog

Postby dmgirlsessions » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:28 pm

I received this last thursday:

"Hi Cristal,

We are sorry for the delayed response but we have been having technical
difficulties with our email system.

As for your CD, if you could please give us your address and the name
of the
CD we will check that your CD has been dispatched.

If your CD has been dispatched it should be with you very soon.

Thank you for your patience,

The Live Here Now Team"

I sended to them the same day my address and my name again. Today, July 24th i don´t have anything :icon_roll patience, patience
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)