LiveHereNow CD's - A warning (read this!)

Talk about tours here.

Postby Roxymuzic » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:32 pm

Got mine too!! WIME is AMAZING!! \o/
>Love needs it's MARTyrs
>Needs it's sacrifices
Roxymuzic

Postby abspara » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:02 am

Roxymuzic wrote:anyone from the US gotten their copies yet??

I've recieved all 12 copies I ordered. They all arrived within two weeks. I live in California.
abspara
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby Wyzdom » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Nobody is answering my question in the thread about the "rules" concerning the Live Here Now shows...
Could it be reasonnable to exchange one song? I know sharing these show isn't welcomed (obviously) like any official release but we obviously don't buy all the shows and we also aren't buying a show for ONE song...

So here my little request/question. Could someone trade me an "It Doesn't Matter Two"?

I bought 2 shows where i could trade some "Blue Dress", "Shake The Disease" or again "Judas". I also have "Leave In Silence" but at that show Christian's keyboard had problems and the song is accapella for maybe one minute.

tks guys.

Brat of Seven, just tell me if it's crossing the line, i won't ask again.
Wyzdom

Postby dmgirlsessions » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:10 am

abspara wrote:I've recieved all 12 copies I ordered. They all arrived within two weeks. I live in California.

I only ordered 1 show!!!!!!! what´s the problem with mine???!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: and those guys don´t answer my mails!
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby liditenté » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:38 pm

Wyzdom wrote:Nobody is answering my question in the thread about the "rules" concerning the Live Here Now shows...
Could it be reasonnable to exchange one song? I know sharing these show isn't welcomed (obviously) like any official release but we obviously don't buy all the shows and we also aren't buying a show for ONE song...

So here my little request/question. Could someone trade me an "It Doesn't Matter Two"?

I bought 2 shows where i could trade some "Blue Dress", "Shake The Disease" or again "Judas". I also have "Leave In Silence" but at that show Christian's keyboard had problems and the song is accapella for maybe one minute.

tks guys.

Brat of Seven, just tell me if it's crossing the line, i won't ask again.

When I will receive mine, I can send you "It doesn't matter too". "Blue Dress" interests me ! I will receive at the end of the month...
liditenté

Postby Lansky » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:15 pm

In the days of Old Republic, bans given were.
For all the fans from Istanbul to Zagreb....Enjoy the Silence!
Lansky

Postby aapierre » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:29 pm

Admin wrote:One would assume with the large red copyright warning text at the top of every page of this message board that this would not need to be clearly typed out, but...

DO NOT OFFER TO TRADE, OR DUPLICATE, ANY OF THE LIVEHERENOW CD'S!

You want it? Buy it. Simple as that.

the above is for wyzdom
Still Surviving :eek:
aapierre
DMMB Survivor

Postby aapierre » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:30 pm

and lidente
Still Surviving :eek:
aapierre
DMMB Survivor

Postby steventoo » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:18 pm

This topic really doesn't require any discussion. There are some other ongoing threads about the cds that you all can join to complain about not getting your discs or to rate each show, depending on which you are doing. Please join those threads, and heed the warnings on this thread. It goes for individual tracks and for full shows - do not offer to copy/trade them!
"If it's as boring as this, we won't stay long." ~ Martin L. Gore
steventoo

Previous

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)