Helsinki, Finland reviews (spoiler)

Talk about tours here.

Postby KimKrister » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:56 am

Bravery was too loud. I left my seat and went to bar having drink and waited there for an end of opening act. Indeed it was strange comment from Helsingin Sanomat newspaper, that occationally Dave jumped like little girl and occationally like self-confident rooster. And about Martin looking chicken and having black costume, Roman soldier - look-a-like with wings on his shoulders and crest on his head... Martin... Chicken??? No way! Image
Definitelly extreme dysfunctional review from that writer in HS newspaper.
MG: Anything that appealed to dysfunctional people!
KimKrister

Postby KimKrister » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:03 am

What about that free concert photo brochure order what was given to everyone attended? Worth of ordering? Comments...

Düsseldorf | Helsinki | Tallinn | Berlin 12-13.7.06
MG: Anything that appealed to dysfunctional people!
KimKrister

Postby sisterofnight62 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:45 am

Kim, which row where you seated? Obviously a few rows higher than me. Since I didn't see you, I can't tell which one of us was jumping higher :D but I was lucky to end up between equally active fans next to me. We were all singing so loud that there was no way of hearing anyone else :D I guess you get those twats everywhere. Next time somebody's hanging from my t shirt, I do as you say and get the security.

KimKrister wrote:What about that free concert photo brochure order what was given to everyone attended? Worth of ordering? Comments...

Düsseldorf | Helsinki | Tallinn | Berlin 12-13.7.06

That Guido Karp brochure is actually a tradition. I heard that already on Singles Tour Helsinki gig those brochures were available. Those photos that Karp is offering at Fansunited.com are actually taken from one gig on this tour (not from Helsinki!), very high quality, beautiful, professional photos. If you send in the coupon, you get one freebie pic and a brochure with small pics of all photos available. The prints you can order are high quality prints on high quality paper. In 2001 I got a brochure from a friend and sent it, with lot of stamps!!! to Fansunited. In return I got a very nice freebie photograph and the big brochure, but I didn't order anything, for some reason. It's a reliable thing, so you don't loose anything if you try it. Last time you could browse all the photos available at the fansunited website, but perhaps something happened because the website has been sort of off for a long time, only with order forms available.
sisterofnight62
DMMB Survivor

Postby music-is-my-radar » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:25 pm

KimKrister wrote:Definitelly extreme dysfunctional review from that writer in HS newspaper.

I agree. He is a proper music journalist though and regularly writes for Rumba but that piece was definitely substandard.

sisterofnight62 wrote:You can find all reviews on the Helsinki gig gathered @suomi24.fi

Thanks for the info! I still haven't found any photos but now that I think about it I didn't see anyone near me taking any. I hope the video shows up somewhere....
music-is-my-radar

Postby dreaming on » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:38 pm

KimKrister wrote:What about that free concert photo brochure order what was given to everyone attended? Worth of ordering? Comments...

To everyone?? Why didn't I get one? :mad:
dreaming on
DMMB Veteran

Postby sisterofnight62 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:57 pm

dreaming on wrote:To everyone?? Why didn't I get one? :mad:

Those were handed out at the entrance. I have one, but not going to use it, my pictorial appetite will be satisfied by the upcoming dvd (which I'm afraid is going to melt inside the layer during the first few days I get it). Email me, if you're interested!
sisterofnight62
DMMB Survivor

Postby sisterofnight62 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:59 pm

not "inside the layer" but "inside the player" *G*
sisterofnight62
DMMB Survivor

Postby dreaming on » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:07 pm

sisterofnight62 wrote:Those were handed out at the entrance. I have one, but not going to use it, my pictorial appetite will be satisfied by the upcoming dvd (which I'm afraid is going to melt inside the layer during the first few days I get it). Email me, if you're interested!

Tried to email you but got a message saying "the user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails". Could you please PM me?
dreaming on
DMMB Veteran

Postby Bianca747 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:36 pm

I'm still speechless from such a great show. I can't even describe it in words. Honestly, it might have been the best night of my short life.
Bianca747

Postby sisterofnight62 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:23 pm

dreaming on wrote:Tried to email you but got a message saying "the user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails". Could you please PM me?

You got a message now :)!
sisterofnight62
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)