Helsinki, Finland reviews (spoiler)

Talk about tours here.

Postby Delirium » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:51 pm

dreaming on wrote:What about David Hasselhoff? :D Didn't even know it was his song playing but my friends were kind enough to enlighten me ...

I cannot believe I missed that!! :cool:
Delirium

Postby The Finn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:46 pm

dreaming on wrote:Here's a review I found. They got Dave's age wrong but a nice, positive review nevertheless. And a great pic of Dave! ]http://www.iltalehti.fi/osastot/popstars/200603074210386_ps.shtml[/url]

Thanks for that link. :)
The Finn

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:03 am

dreaming on wrote:Here's a review I found. They got Dave's age wrong but a nice, positive review nevertheless. And a great pic of Dave! ]http://www.iltalehti.fi/osastot/popstars/200603074210386_ps.shtml[/url]

anybody able to give us a rough translation?? Even if not, thanks for the post...that is a great pic!! Can't wait to see others from that show!!
Much Mode Love
Chris D

Even when you're justified, be dignified - T Smiley
rhondo-cmd

Postby DressedInBlack » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:17 am

rhondo-cmd wrote:anybody able to give us a rough translation?? Even if not, thanks for the post...that is a great pic!! Can't wait to see others from that show!!

I concur. But what is with Dave! He is cultivating a 6 o clock shadow methinks!
DressedInBlack

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:57 am

me likey... :D :D :D
Much Mode Love
Chris D

Even when you're justified, be dignified - T Smiley
rhondo-cmd

Postby eba » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:56 am

Sounds like a perfect DM gig! I wish I had joined you, guys.
...on the verge of indecision I'll always

take the roundabout way...
eba
DMMB Veteran

Postby NewMode » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:49 am

Hmm! I'm still speechless, and all I can say that it was more than wonderfull gig! All my dreams came true, (well, or maybe just half of them... :rolleyes: ) Policy of truth, (in case you didn't know, I saw a dream that it was on the setlist) and that bridge/catwalk. I was standing in front of that bridge, and it was so great to see Dave walking closer. When I see him standing in the forepart of that bridge, I tryed to make signs with my hands that "come here... please", but of course he didn't notice :o (stupid me!)

My highlights in the show was: Damaged people, it made me cry ... - I love the song. World in my eyes, it was so great to hear that live, finally! Good night lovers - Dave's and Martins duet on the bridge... in the front of my eyes... I will never ever forget that.. beautiful!!

It was so great to see the boys so happy, and especially Martin, when he came to the front of that little bridge and smiled and showed his tongue... :D

Hmm! that's all I can say right now...- Next week Tallinn. Gee! I hardly can wait!
You said your words, they sound so holy
You can have me if you like?
NewMode

Postby music-is-my-radar » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:14 pm

music-is-my-radar

PreviousNext

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)