A heads up about what you can, and can not post...

Talk about tours here.

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:01 am

kludji wrote:exactly! :D

ditto! would LOVE some free sharing of the Atlanta show since I have no trade to offer but would forfeit my first born (if I ever planned to have any...which I don't...hmmm...so...what to offer...)
Much Mode Love
Chris D

Even when you're justified, be dignified - T Smiley
rhondo-cmd

Postby Neo_19 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:A small Tour F.A.Q.....

* Most venues *WILL NOT* let you record a show, or take pictures. Depeche Mode are not authorizing any fans to record any of the shows on the tour, or break the restrictions that are on your concert ticket. If you happen to take some good pictures, or some good audio/video, post it on the board.

BRAT

Thanks for the clarifications. So did DM/management just did not give specifications about recording devices ? Because usualy it's printed on front of my ticket "no cameras...blablabla..." but this time around there aren't any warnings. And I've never seen so many cameras on the pics posted and the sheer amount of pics taken by the fans is just amazing !

Anyway, I'm brigning the camera.
What the fuck was that ! - Everything counts - Royal fuck up mix 2005
Neo_19

Postby RideWithTheTide » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:
I think that's about it. Again, remember, selling is bad. Trading is good. Free downloads are best. :)

BRAT

So does this mean you'll be offering up some of *your* recordings as free downloads, then BRAT? :)
RideWithTheTide

Postby freenub » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:13 pm

RideWithTheTide wrote:So does this mean you'll be offering up some of *your* recordings as free downloads, then BRAT? :)

LOL!!! ;)
freenub

Postby dinamo » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:34 pm

*Fan* gathering, pre and post show, are fine to post about.

However, ANY individuals posting detail where the band are throwing their aftershows, or posting sensitive information (example: what hotel the band is staying at, et cetera) will be PERMANTLY REMOVED from this board!

There is no flexibility on this issue, and the fact that such an obvious guideline has to be pointed out says something about the intelligence of some of the people on this board.

BRAT

Why is this such a sensitive issue and for what reasons would you refer to someone's lower intelligence for discussing where the band is staying or throwing their aftershows???!!!
Give me a pain that I'm used to.
dinamo

Postby depman » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:33 am

A person would have low intelligence if they posted on here exactly where say Dave or Martin was at this exact moment,and not know what they are causing to the personal lives of DM
Would you like 20,000 people outside your front door all of a sudden.
Could be scary too.
DM Veteran.
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!
COYS
depman

Postby Strangelove007 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:21 am

dinamo wrote:Why is this such a sensitive issue and for what reasons would you refer to someone's lower intelligence for discussing where the band is staying or throwing their aftershows???!!!
Probably beacause although it would be neat to see DM at the place their staying and it would be cool to share the whereabout info w/all the DMMB members ~ we wouldn't be very welcome....for security reasons, and I'm sure they would like to be left alone sometimes....as far as their "aftershows", they don't have aftershows, they have after-concert fun (probably) which means....don't stalk them...unless they publically announce their whereabouts....keep it quiet. I guess they mean it already sucks having to dodge screaming fans...but to go on their own board and give this info away???? Kinda defeats the purpose....get it?:icon_wink
;) I'm always willing to learn when you've got something to teach...
Strangelove007

Postby Xcess007 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:48 am

Ok, I have a question. I bought a t-shirt and the tour jacket and they are to small for me. I am selling them. Can I post a link to the auction where I am selling them here? I would like them to go to a true fan and I am just trying to make back what I spent on them. Just wanted to see if this was ok with the DM message board gods! It's pretty strict around here. I like that :) A lot less BS then other message boards. Thanks!
Xcess007

Postby Sindarin Rune » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:34 am

MadMission wrote:Thank you kindly....just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to DM jail.

:icon_bigg too cute...
A Silence that speaks so much louder than words...of promises broken ~
Sindarin Rune

Previous

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)