wondering

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Tanja » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:01 pm

Yes ok, now tell me that Dave is gay and E.John or B.George not.... :icon_bigg

Dave is SSOOOOOOO MACHOOOOOOO MAAAAANNNNNN!! :icon_cool
Tanja

Postby lovingdave » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:07 pm

Dave=definately Not Gay...

He Loves The Attention From The Ladies When He's Performing...lemme Tell Ya!!
lovingdave

Postby modette78 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:23 am

lovingdave wrote:Dave=definately Not Gay...

He Loves The Attention From The Ladies When He's Performing...lemme Tell Ya!!

Whooo....do you have a story to share with us?
modette78

Postby lovingdave » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:17 pm

Well....I've said this on a couple of threads I think....I've been fortunate enough to be up front for a majority of DM shows....He is such an awesome performer...and he LOOOVES the attention he gets from the ladies!! When I saw the MFTM tour, I was in the fifth row at the forum...he would be up on stage shakin that cute little bootie of his, right at the audience, and of course, the girls would lose their minds (mine included), and he would just turn towards the audience and smile....I've also seen him do "things" with his microphone stand during some shows, and point it right out to the audience, of course, the girls, losing it (me too!) he just laughs!!

I wished I had a personal story....but I don't. I hope I didn't disappoint you all...I just know what I have seen of him and he seems to just loooove the attention....I would think that it's a natural high for him to get such recognition!!!
lovingdave

Postby modette78 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:16 pm

I've always been curious to know where the fans are who have actually been up the front in the concerts that have been released. For example Live Monsters. There's some psycho fans in that crowd! :icon_bigg But of course, they add to the excitement!

Thanx for sharing your story Lovingdave (luv ya name BTW :icon_wink ).
For someone who is unforunate to not have had the opportunity to have seen DM/DG in concert :icon_frow, it's nice to hear others' experiences! :icon_smil
modette78

Postby modette78 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:30 pm

The Cat wrote:Modette if they don't tour Australia next time you should definitely pop a dozen Valium pills and fly over here, it's worth it!!:icon_wink

SSHHHHH Cat!! Don't give them any ideas of not touring here this time around!!
Hehehe....:icon_wink

I'd love to 'pop over' to Milan to see them. Perhaps if I win the lottery......:o

Hmmmm.....all these concert stories are getting me down. :icon_frow You guys are sooo lucky!
modette78

Postby lovingdave » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:03 pm

Hello Modette!!

Don'tcha worry!! Hopefully you will get to see them soon!! Maybe you will have to pop a few valium and fly somewhere!! I would hate to hear that you would have to do that though!! Hmmm...It sure would be nice if they had an online chat with DM sometime soon, that way we could ask them what their touring plans were once the album is finished and released.

Hey Cat, cool story about what Dave was doing in Milan!! He's a huge flirt isn't he? Well....guess maybe next time, I could try blowing kisses at him for about a half an hour...I would FREEEEEEAAK if he were to respond!!! My life would be complete!!:icon_bigg
lovingdave

Postby modette78 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:23 am

[quote="lovingdave"]Hello Modette!!

Don'tcha worry!! Hopefully you will get to see them soon!!

Oh I hope so!!! I'll be very, very upset if I don't get to see them this time around. :icon_frow
I've already been disappointed twice (Singles tour and Exciter).

I just really hope they consider the Aussie fans this time! :icon_smil

In the meantime, if you and Cat can think of any other concert stories.....you know where to post them! :icon_wink
modette78

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters