wondering

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

wondering

Postby treLIZ » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:44 pm

im a new dm fan...i love them and cant get enough of there music...and of course i adore daves voice...but yesterday a friend of mine told me that he was gay..i was:icon_eek: but actiouly i dont really care if he is or not..i mean...what ever he does in his bed its his business...i love his voice and if hes gay it doesnt change lot of things just that :icon_frow ....
then im just wandering what martin meens in "never let me down again" with: as long as i remenber who's wearing the trousers :icon_conf
other wise do u think they 'll be touring this summer?
treLIZ

Postby Sancttuary » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:13 pm

Dave is not gay.
Sancttuary

Postby Christie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:52 am

treLIZ wrote:im a new dm fan...i love them and cant get enough of there music...and of course i adore daves voice...but yesterday a friend of mine told me that he was gay..i was:icon_eek: but actiouly i dont really care if he is or not..i mean...what ever he does in his bed its his business...i love his voice and if hes gay it doesnt change lot of things just that :icon_frow ....
then im just wandering what martin meens in "never let me down again" with: as long as i remenber who's wearing the trousers :icon_conf
other wise do u think they 'll be touring this summer?

first of all, yes, dave's voice is heavenly.

secondly, he is NOT gay.. do us all a favor and slap the person who told ya that... what an idiot...

thirdly, since they are about to record a new album, i would assume that they would tour. if not late 2005, then early 2006. but like i said, it's only my opinion. wait for brat to tell us what's going on, and then you'll know it's true..
Christie

Postby Christie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 pm

true, true cat! he will! watch out treliz...:icon_wink
Christie

Postby lorraine » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:59 pm

Dave has been married three times!!
lorraine

thank u all 4 answering...

Postby treLIZ » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:14 pm

:icon_bigg
treLIZ

Postby Ilse101 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:08 am

Christie wrote:first of all, yes, dave's voice is heavenly.

secondly, he is NOT gay.. do us all a favor and slap the person who told ya that... what an idiot...

[font=Fixedsys]

LOL. Well done. Dave is NOT gay and if he was wouldn't change anything like you said Tre Liz.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Next

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters