Tattoo

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Tattoo

Postby Christie » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:03 pm

SOME OF YOU MAY BE THINKIN' "WHO THE HELL CARES," "WHAT AN IDIOT," ETC... IF SO, LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW...

FOR THE REST OF YOU INTERESTED IN HELPING, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET ANOTHER TATTOO THAT WOULD REMIND ME OF DM AND ESPECIALLY DAVE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO GET. PLEASE HELP. YOUR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED. :icon_bigg PLEASE INCLUDE WHERE YA THINK I SHOULD PUT IT AND HOW BIG... ONCE I GET IT DONE, I'LL TAKE A PIC AND TRY TO PUT IT IN MY PROFILE OR AVATOR...

PLEASE NO, "HOW ABOUT DAVE'S FACE ON YOUR ASS" KINDA STUFF... ALREADY CONSIDERED IT... FIGURED NOT A GOOD IDEA... LOL...:p
Christie

Postby Quaksi4 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:31 pm

How about a Violator rose or the Dave Gahan logo? You could aswell use some of his handwritten lyrics [see above]. hope that helped.
Quaksi4

Postby jendymode » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:33 am

maybe just your name..in the pm font. or a phrase in the font. i always like the nape of the neck..thats where i had one done. :)
CHEERS!
jendymode

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:30 am

jendymode wrote:maybe just your name..in the pm font. or a phrase in the font. i always like the nape of the neck..thats where i had one done. :)

[font=Fixedsys]I WANTED SOMETHING ON MY NAPE FOR AWHILE... BUT THEN I REALIZED, WHO THE HELL WOULD SEE A DOCTOR WITH A TATTOO ON THE BACK OF HER NECK? BUT I STILL LIKE THE IDEA! MAYBE I'LL GET THAT DONE SOMEWHERE ELSE... HMMMM... ]
Christie

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:44 am

I know I'm fooling around on the DM related thread of this, but on a serious note Christie, what about an "classic" Anton Corbijn pic of Dave as a tatt? The strong tonal effects of his photos would make a great tatt design!
modette78

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:48 am

modette78 wrote:I know I'm fooling around on the DM related thread of this, but on a serious note Christie, what about an "classic" Anton Corbijn pic of Dave as a tatt? The strong tonal effects of his photos would make a great tatt design!

YOU MEAN FROM LIKE VIOLATOR? WHERE WOULD I PUT IT AND HOW BIG/SMALL? IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PRETTY BIG DON'T YA THINK TO REALLY GET ALL THE DETAILS AND SUCH... WHAT DO YA SUGGEST?:icon_wink
Christie

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:21 am

PHHEEWW!! There's quite a few I can think of and I've just finished a drawing based on one I love which I'm hoping to post on here soon....:icon_smil

As you've probably done before (like myself ;) ) if you search on the net for DM pics, you'll come across a hell of a lot - 1990 Anton pics of the band are some of my faves but even the Ultra promo shots are amazing.....like the ones from the BOAG photo shoot....do you know which ones I mean?
modette78

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:24 am

[quote="modette78"]PHHEEWW!! There's quite a few I can think of and I've just finished a drawing based on one I love which I'm hoping to post on here soon....:icon_smil

As you've probably done before (like myself ]

SWEETIE, BEIN HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, I DON'T KNOW SHIT.. I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF THE 90 ANTON PICS BECAUSE I WAS STILL IN THE STATES THEN.. THERE'S JUST SO MANY GREAT PICS OF DAVE... HOW CAN I PIC JUST 1?:icon_smil
Christie

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:56 am

Christie wrote:SWEETIE, BEIN HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, I DON'T KNOW SHIT.. I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF THE 90 ANTON PICS BECAUSE I WAS STILL IN THE STATES THEN.. THERE'S JUST SO MANY GREAT PICS OF DAVE... HOW CAN I PIC JUST 1?:icon_smil

How long have you been in the Philippines?
Hmmmmm....I'd suggest just having a big look on the net - I can't really suggest any specific sites coz I never take note of the addresses! I'm too busy looking at the pics! Hahaha! :icon_bigg

BTW sorry for taking sooooo looong to reply - my internet usage is fininshed for the month so it takes AGES to download the pages! :o
modette78

Next

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters