Why Dave Why?????

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:33 pm

icesharp wrote:Gahan_fiend, where did you first hear of Dave (Thanks DM)?

Have you not seen a lot from Dave on the DM videos also (Thank you DM)?

The Epk, single covers, the interviews, press conferences and all dm concerts/bootlegs, derived marketing (Cheers...er..what's their name again)?

No DM favorites = less concert time on his dvd and tour...and so on...(Ta..hé ]http://forums.depechemode.com/forum[/url] <---Here is the house...where it all happens :D
Cool man...or girl???You're absolutely right!I love Dave Gahan more then everything on this world,but i'm agree with any decision he takes,but Depeche Mode makes us happy first.And remenber(all of you)that Depeche Mode came first,and they found David Gahan later.Don't you ever forget this:icon_cool .Peace...:p
depechelovedave

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:42 pm

gahan_fiend wrote:I am soooooooooo disappionted to here he is goin back to make another album with DM :icon_frow :icon_frow
I so wanted him to do another PM!!!!!! Maybe after the DM thing is done is will do another solo album!
Shame to you!You should let Dave to decide.You just be happy that you could listen his beautiful voice and see him.(thanks God for that-if you remember the year 1996).Shame,shame,shame!!!:icon_conf
depechelovedave

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:47 pm

JSJ wrote:I am genuinely absolutely staggered that anyone would prefer PM2 to a new DM album! :icon_eek:
you're right!
depechelovedave

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:51 pm

JstCntGtEnghDM wrote:What the !!!!???:icon_conf Because Dave Gahan of DEPECHE MODE is the "fo-shizzy!"
What the hell means "fo-shizzy!"?:icon_conf
depechelovedave

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:05 pm

gahan_fiend wrote:Belive it I would SOOOOOO much rather hear new Dave Gahan material then DM...and as for the HELLO its Depeche Mode....DM to me is all bout Dave.
You're sick!You're not a Depeche Mode fan,you're a Dave Gahan fan.But i don't understand why you're fighting with us,DM fans?Dave is the VOICE of Depeche Mode...i can't understand....:icon_roll
depechelovedave

Postby Ilse101 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:18 am

depechelovedave wrote:You're sick!You're not a Depeche Mode fan,you're a Dave Gahan fan.But i don't understand why you're fighting with us,DM fans?Dave is the VOICE of Depeche Mode...i can't understand....:icon_roll

I think that gahan_fiend has made it clear several times that he's not a DM fan. But anyway I gues he's entitled to his own opinion and wishes too bad that he's not getting what he wants this year. I would like another PM but right now I'm EXTREMELY happy with another DM album. DM comes first.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Previous

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters