Why Dave Why?????

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Christie » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:45 am

modette78 wrote:Forget that! I want him all to myself so I'll just "accidently" push you all outta the bed......you guys can......I dunno......go watch a movie (like 101) or something......:D :icon_wink

Yeah, we should have our own 'secret' thread - the "sealed section" thread, or something to that effect!! Hahaha! :icon_bigg

OH, HUN, AS LONG AS I'M THERE, THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. LOL!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE OUR OWN "SEALED SECTION" THREAD? I'M TIRED OF JUMPIN FROM THREAD TO THREAD JUST TO TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING (GETTING INTO DAVE'S PANTS) J/K! SERIOUSLY THOUGH, IS IT POSSIBLE? I'M NEW, SO I DON'T HAVE A CLUE..
Christie

Postby modette78 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:56 am

Christie wrote:OH, HUN, AS LONG AS I'M THERE, THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. LOL!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE OUR OWN "SEALED SECTION" THREAD? I'M TIRED OF JUMPIN FROM THREAD TO THREAD JUST TO TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING (GETTING INTO DAVE'S PANTS) J/K! SERIOUSLY THOUGH, IS IT POSSIBLE? I'M NEW, SO I DON'T HAVE A CLUE..

Ok hon, I'll start one. But it won't be "sealed" so behaaaave.....! Well, as best you can at least, it's not easy I know!! :D
modette78

Postby Christie » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:58 am

modette78 wrote:Ok hon, I'll start one. But it won't be "sealed" so behaaaave.....! Well, as best you can at least, it's not easy I know!! :D

I WAS FIXING TO START ONE! JUST PUT OUR NAMES ON IT... HEY, YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT ANOTHER THREAD... I JUST FORGOT WHICH ONE IT IS... I THINK IT'S THE ONE ABOUT "WHAT KIND OF GAHAN FAN ARE YOU"... WE (ALMOST) HAD COMPETITION! LOL!
Christie

Postby CrispyNeptune » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:25 pm

gahan_fiend wrote:I am soooooooooo disappionted to here he is goin back to make another album with DM :icon_frow :icon_frow
I so wanted him to do another PM!!!!!! Maybe after the DM thing is done is will do another solo album!

The fact Dave's gonna record another album with DM doesn't necessarily mean there won't be solo projects anymore!
CrispyNeptune

Why Gahan_Fiend Why?????

Postby icesharp » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:43 pm

Gahan_fiend, where did you first hear of Dave (Thanks DM)?

Have you not seen a lot from Dave on the DM videos also (Thank you DM)?

The Epk, single covers, the interviews, press conferences and all dm concerts/bootlegs, derived marketing (Cheers...er..what's their name again)?

No DM favorites = less concert time on his dvd and tour...and so on...(Ta..hé ;) )

Also for you to know, and even if Dave's singing in Depeche mode could mean little to you, and if you prefer his co-composed solo...It'd be a big marketing error for Dave to release a second solo without a DM album, since he is feeding a lot from his DM past (also see the sticker on PM...the voice/singer of er, Depeche Mode). It'd probably sell less than PM.

Dm made Dave and the contrary stands also; apart from $£€ issues, I personally believe all members of DM have and are revived artistically more then they could have ever been.

It's been said Dave would contribute to songwriting duties too (and then think...why would he make the album if he was so unhappy?)...

Let's face it...this is just an attention seeking thread, like most of your blindly adorating-beyond-the-farthest-limits-of-objectivity posts.;)

http://forums.depechemode.com/forum <---Here is the house...where it all happens :D
Of body and mind...
icesharp

dont worry¡¡

Postby fsalinas2275 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:34 pm

I agree with you, but i think that this is the best time to see together a dave, martin and andy:icon_wink as DEPECHE MODE.

gahan_fiend wrote:I am soooooooooo disappionted to here he is goin back to make another album with DM :icon_frow :icon_frow
I so wanted him to do another PM!!!!!! Maybe after the DM thing is done is will do another solo album!
fsalinas2275

Postby serene23 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:48 am

JSJ wrote:I am genuinely absolutely staggered that anyone would prefer PM2 to a new DM album! :icon_eek:

lol, I know. As much as I enjoyed PM and the tour and I love Dave and all, but the best Dave is Depehe Dave?

Also

"a friend of mine spoke to Dave at a Moz gig in NYC recently. Dave said he would do another depeche album, with 3 songs to his credit, then plans to do another solo album.... it's all good!"

How did he speak to him. Someone posted this. If thats true, thats pretty cool for Dave.
serene23
DMMB Survivor

Postby serene23 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:49 am

starrysights wrote:a friend of mine spoke to Dave at a Moz gig in NYC recently. Dave said he would do another depeche album, with 3 songs to his credit, then plans to do another solo album.... it's all good!

How did he speak to him? Thats is pretty great for Dave if that is true.
serene23
DMMB Survivor

Postby Christie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:37 am

serene23 wrote:lol, I know. As much as I enjoyed PM and the tour and I love Dave and all, but the best Dave is Depehe Dave?

Also

"a friend of mine spoke to Dave at a Moz gig in NYC recently. Dave said he would do another depeche album, with 3 songs to his credit, then plans to do another solo album.... it's all good!"

How did he speak to him. Someone posted this. If thats true, thats pretty cool for Dave.

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL IF IT'S TRUE! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NEW RECORD THEN...:p
Christie

Postby Strangelover » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:52 am

I am not crying at night because a new Dave album is not coming out in the next few years. No, I do not vry. Well I do cry, but for other reasons.
Strangelover
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters