Why Dave Why?????

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:46 am

The Cat wrote:Sorry to wake you up gals...did you say taking 6? Can I be of the party?:icon_bigg I'm quiet, won't disturb much..I'd just ask Dave to undreass so me and Modette can make portraits. You don't mind do ya?

Whooo! Now there's an idea Cat....some LIFE drawing!! Hahaha!
modette78

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:07 pm

The Cat wrote:I know we'd have a good time with that!:icon_bigg :icon_wink Dave be good to your talented fans...
and as you say Christie the doc can bring us back when we faint for too hard work!!!

Hard work? Can't see the drawings getting finished, can you?!? Hahaha! :icon_wink
modette78

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:31 pm

modette78 wrote:Hard work? Can't see the drawings getting finished, can you?!? Hahaha! :icon_wink

TOO TRUE.. TOO TRUE... YA'LL WON'T GET ANYTHING DONE... CAT, DON'T WORRY! AS LONG AS YOU MOVE OFF OF DAVE'S LAP FOR A LITTLE WHILE, I'LL INCLUDE YA IN THE SIX! :icon_wink
Christie

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:55 pm

The Cat wrote:Ok, well, I had to stretch a bit anyway. But make it 10 minutes sharp, right? I'm gonna miss Dave's caresses! Purrrrrrrrrrrr.

I like this kinda topics:icon_bigg

THESE ARE THE TOPICS I'M GOOD AT.. :icon_wink MAKE IT 30MINS AND IT'S A DEAL! LOL!:icon_bigg
Christie

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:33 pm

The Cat wrote:All right...but then I want him back. You in his bed, me in his lap, modette in his room...where can Ilse find room? Shall we lead her to the armchair? She might give up Canada for that:icon_bigg

SURE, WHY NOT... OR MAYBE ILSE AND MODETTE COULD HAVE CORNERS OF THE BED... ME IN HIS BED (WITH HIM LAYING BESIDE ME), YOU ON HIS LAP (WE'LL BE PLAYING WITH YA), AND ISLE AND MODETTE CAN WATCH! J/K!!

I THINK YOU, ME, MODETTE, AND ISLE SHOULD MAKE OUR OWN THREAD JUST FOR OUR NASTY AND NAUGHTY TALKS ABOUT DAVE... COZ WE BE SPREADIN THIS SHIT AROUND WAY TOO MUCH I THINK.. LOL!:icon_eek:
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:21 pm

Christie wrote:SURE, WHY NOT... OR MAYBE ILSE AND MODETTE COULD HAVE CORNERS OF THE BED... ME IN HIS BED (WITH HIM LAYING BESIDE ME), YOU ON HIS LAP (WE'LL BE PLAYING WITH YA), AND ISLE AND MODETTE CAN WATCH! J/K!!

I THINK YOU, ME, MODETTE, AND ISLE SHOULD MAKE OUR OWN THREAD JUST FOR OUR NASTY AND NAUGHTY TALKS ABOUT DAVE... COZ WE BE SPREADIN THIS SHIT AROUND WAY TOO MUCH I THINK.. LOL!:icon_eek:

LMFAO! haha you guys are too funny. I'm ok I don't want to be a watcher or anything either. I'm ok with just meeting Dave :p
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby modette78 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:45 am

Christie wrote:SURE, WHY NOT... OR MAYBE ILSE AND MODETTE COULD HAVE CORNERS OF THE BED... ME IN HIS BED (WITH HIM LAYING BESIDE ME), YOU ON HIS LAP (WE'LL BE PLAYING WITH YA), AND ISLE AND MODETTE CAN WATCH! J/K!!

Forget that! I want him all to myself so I'll just "accidently" push you all outta the bed......you guys can......I dunno......go watch a movie (like 101) or something......:D :icon_wink

Yeah, we should have our own 'secret' thread - the "sealed section" thread, or something to that effect!! Hahaha! :icon_bigg
modette78

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters