Why Dave Why?????

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:54 am

Christie wrote:HUN, YOU AND MODETTE78 ARE THE FIRST ON MY "TAKE 6 ON THE DATE" TICKET!!:icon_bigg

WHILE ATTENDING MED SCHOOL, YOU DON'T GET MUCH SLEEP EVEN IF YOU DON'T REALLY WANNA STUDY... I DUNNO WHY. BUT WHEN I'M NOT AT SCHOOL AND NOT ON THIS BOARD:icon_eek: , I ALSO RUN MY DAD'S BUSINESS, SO I GET ALOT OF MONEY THAT WAY... I DUNNO WHY I'M TALKIN LIKE THIS... THERE'S NO AUCTION!! :icon_conf *SIGH* MAYBE SOMEDAY... :icon_bigg

YAY!!!! ;) thanks. Yeah I know what you mean about not getting any sleep. I'm not a med student but I'm majoring in Engineering (sucks) and we don't get any sleep either and not cuz we do work but cuz we procastinate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Like right now, I should be sleeping I have a long day ahead of me but I'm not sleepy. The drinking seems to slow down a few people too not that I'm a heavy drinker or anything but dang....
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:58 am

modette78 wrote:Oh Sweetie I'm flattered! And it's great that you're becoming a doctor coz when my heart stops after meeting Dave, you can revive it! Hahaha.....:icon_bigg

THEN IT'S A DAMN GOOD THING I'M GONNA BE THERE! BUT NO OFFENSE, I'D RATHER PERFORM CPR (NAMELY MOUTH TO MOUTH) ON DAVE... :icon_wink
Christie

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:59 am

[quote="Ilse101"]YAY!!!! ]
AW MAN, I HAD A FRIEND 1ST YR WHO WAS MAJORING IN ENGINEERING... HE STAYED UP WITH ME!! WE'D SMOKE AND DRINK ALL NIGHT... :icon_bigg
Christie

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:08 am

Christie wrote:THEN IT'S A DAMN GOOD THING I'M GONNA BE THERE! BUT NO OFFENSE, I'D RATHER PERFORM CPR (NAMELY MOUTH TO MOUTH) ON DAVE... :icon_wink

Oh yeah, Dave can perform the CPR and you can tell him how to! Then again, I'd just fake it to get that to happen!! Hehehe....:icon_wink
modette78

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:13 am

@MODETTE78 & ILSE- WHAT'S THE TOIC OF THIS THREAD AGAIN? LOL!:icon_bigg :icon_wink
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:17 am

Christie wrote:@MODETTE78 & ILSE- WHAT'S THE TOIC OF THIS THREAD AGAIN? LOL!:icon_bigg :icon_wink

LOL I don't know! Oh yes WHY DAVE WHY????????? Yes why dave why is christie in your bed and modette in your room and cat in your lap??? huh? Please explain...ok I think I should go to bed for real now....
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:21 am

Ilse101 wrote:LOL I don't know! Oh yes WHY DAVE WHY????????? Yes why dave why is christie in your bed and modette in your room and cat in your lap??? huh? Please explain...ok I think I should go to bed for real now....

GO TO BED! LOL!:icon_bigg
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:24 am

Christie wrote:GO TO BED! LOL!:icon_bigg

OK I will hehe. Nite gals ;) and Dream on...
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:36 am

Ilse101 wrote:LOL I don't know! Oh yes WHY DAVE WHY????????? Yes why dave why is christie in your bed and modette in your room and cat in your lap??? huh? Please explain...ok I think I should go to bed for real now....

Hehehe....nightie night Ilse....:icon_smil

We're getting good at "violating" so many threads aren't we?!? LOL :icon_bigg
modette78

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters