Why Dave Why?????

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Christie » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:50 pm

Ilse101 wrote:You know you're right. We do deserve an award. Hmm, let's see what we can come up with...win something or something of that matter. Like have a contest for us iono.

UM, CAN I JOIN THE CONTEST FOR DAVE, TOO? :icon_wink
Christie
 

Postby gahan_fiend » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:43 am

I never said I didnt want another DM album....I rahter have a new Dabe Gahan album
gahan_fiend
 

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:52 am

Christie wrote:UM, CAN I JOIN THE CONTEST FOR DAVE, TOO? :icon_wink



LOL contest for Dave? I didn't say that it was to win him but sure that's a wonderful idea! hehe. Oh man, we should have like one of those "Win a date with Dave Gahan or Martin Gore or Andy Fletcher" or maybe the whole band. Yep, Win a date with DM. Sounds great to me.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: LA, CA

Postby Beatmaster101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:26 am

gahan_fiend wrote:I never said I didnt want another DM album....I rahter have a new Dabe Gahan album


Doesn't make any of a difference you know... their last album was in 2001 so if Dave would make a new album instead of recording with DM, it would be the end for the band.

Agent Orange
User avatar
Beatmaster101
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby jendymode » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:23 am

nah no contests lol i never win. :p
CHEERS!
User avatar
jendymode
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:39 pm
Location: chained to vegas....for now.

Postby thepechy » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:13 am

gahan_fiend wrote:I never said I didnt want another DM album....I rahter have a new Dabe Gahan album

At thread started by me (what is real gahanist) you have written:

gahan_fiend wrote:I want a new GAHAN album not DM!!!!!!!

Have you changed your mind? Your statement is very radical and it says you isn't interested in DM record. Your opinion is similar to mine - NO MORE DM ALBUMS !!! :icon_smil
thepechy
 

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:27 am

Ilse101 wrote:LOL contest for Dave? I didn't say that it was to win him but sure that's a wonderful idea! hehe. Oh man, we should have like one of those "Win a date with Dave Gahan or Martin Gore or Andy Fletcher" or maybe the whole band. Yep, Win a date with DM. Sounds great to me.

SORRY! I MUST'VE BEEN DAY DREAMING AGAIN WHEN I WROTE THAT... LOL! BUT IT'S NOT A BAD IDEA, DON'T YA THINK?! :icon_bigg I READ SOMEWHERE THAT ALL THESE STARS WERE AUCTIONING THEMSELVES OFF FOR SOME CAUSE... PEOPLE LIKE SARAH JESSICA PARKER (LOVE HER), RICKY MARTIN (OH PLEASE), LEO DICAPRIO, ETC. YOU COULD BRING 5 OR 6 OF YOUR FRIENDS TOO. I REMEMBER THINKIN "HEY, DM SHOULD DO THAT!" HELL, I'LL WITHDRAW EVER SINGLE CENT I HAVE AND MY PARENTS HAVE (WE ALL HAVE JOINT ACCOUNTS) TO MAKE SURE I'D WIN THAT AUCTION!! I'D BRING SOME OF YA'LL TOO! YA'LL KNOW WHO YOU ARE... :icon_wink
Christie
 

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:31 am

Christie wrote:SORRY! I MUST'VE BEEN DAY DREAMING AGAIN WHEN I WROTE THAT... LOL! BUT IT'S NOT A BAD IDEA, DON'T YA THINK?! :icon_bigg I READ SOMEWHERE THAT ALL THESE STARS WERE AUCTIONING THEMSELVES OFF FOR SOME CAUSE... PEOPLE LIKE SARAH JESSICA PARKER (LOVE HER), RICKY MARTIN (OH PLEASE), LEO DICAPRIO, ETC. YOU COULD BRING 5 OR 6 OF YOUR FRIENDS TOO. I REMEMBER THINKIN "HEY, DM SHOULD DO THAT!" HELL, I'LL WITHDRAW EVER SINGLE CENT I HAVE AND MY PARENTS HAVE (WE ALL HAVE JOINT ACCOUNTS) TO MAKE SURE I'D WIN THAT AUCTION!! I'D BRING SOME OF YA'LL TOO! YA'LL KNOW WHO YOU ARE... :icon_wink


LOL. You don't sleep either? I think minds think best that way. See what we came up with. BTW, I probably would do that too. I'm a college student that has NEVER been employeed so I probably shouldnt have much money but right now I do :D people seem to be very generous to you when you're away hehe. I would probably spend all of my $$$ to win that date. If you win though take me!!!! ;)


I love it how we assure everything......gives us hope. That's waht we did for the album and DM heard our prayers :p
Ilse101
DMMB Elder
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: LA, CA

Postby Christie » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:43 am

[quote="Ilse101"]LOL. You don't sleep either? I think minds think best that way. See what we came up with. BTW, I probably would do that too. I'm a college student that has NEVER been employeed so I probably shouldnt have much money but right now I do :D people seem to be very generous to you when you're away hehe. I would probably spend all of my $$$ to win that date. If you win though take me!!!! ]

HUN, YOU AND MODETTE78 ARE THE FIRST ON MY "TAKE 6 ON THE DATE" TICKET!!:icon_bigg

WHILE ATTENDING MED SCHOOL, YOU DON'T GET MUCH SLEEP EVEN IF YOU DON'T REALLY WANNA STUDY... I DUNNO WHY. BUT WHEN I'M NOT AT SCHOOL AND NOT ON THIS BOARD:icon_eek: , I ALSO RUN MY DAD'S BUSINESS, SO I GET ALOT OF MONEY THAT WAY... I DUNNO WHY I'M TALKIN LIKE THIS... THERE'S NO AUCTION!! :icon_conf *SIGH* MAYBE SOMEDAY... :icon_bigg
Christie
 

Postby modette78 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:52 am

Christie wrote:HUN, YOU AND MODETTE78 ARE THE FIRST ON MY "TAKE 6 ON THE DATE" TICKET!!:icon_bigg



Oh Sweetie I'm flattered! And it's great that you're becoming a doctor coz when my heart stops after meeting Dave, you can revive it! Hahaha.....:icon_bigg
User avatar
modette78
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:10 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia.

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron