Why Dave Why?????

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby JaveDMode » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:47 pm

MQ wrote:me too! it's like a weird nightmare!

You have now entered the Twilight Zone.
Trust no one.

Fight the future.
JaveDMode

Location: A cold black room, shadowed by a veil of gloom... Houston, Texas, U.S.A.

Postby Ilse101 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:55 pm

[quote="~*M@ri@nne*~"]Why? Because he's a very smart man.

We almost deserve an award or something like that. ]

You know you're right. We do deserve an award. Hmm, let's see what we can come up with...win something or something of that matter. Like have a contest for us iono.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Christie » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:47 pm

MQ wrote:i'm shocked. i don't believe my eyes!!!!
hey, it is DEPECHE MODE!!!!

You're shocked?! Hell, I had almost shit a brick when I read that! Dave is PERFECT, BUT, HELLO? It is DEPECHE MODE!!! :icon_conf
Christie

Postby EverythingCounts » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:06 pm

Christie wrote:You're shocked?! Hell, I had almost shit a brick when I read that! Dave is PERFECT, BUT, HELLO? It is DEPECHE MODE!!! :icon_conf

You are funny. Thanks for the laugh. :icon_wink

Happy Friday!
EverythingCounts

Postby Rodger2 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:36 pm

I hope dave does some b sides to which ever singles depeche is gonna get out of the hopeful next album. A few on the album I don't mind, but b sides is all fair game. We could use some good b side material, as the exciter stuff was slim.
Rodger2

Postby gahan_fiend » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:05 pm

Belive it I would SOOOOOO much rather hear new Dave Gahan material then DM...and as for the HELLO its Depeche Mode....DM to me is all bout Dave.
gahan_fiend

Postby Christie » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:38 pm

EverythingCounts wrote:You are funny. Thanks for the laugh. :icon_wink

Happy Friday!

HEY, THAT'S WHAT I'M HERE FOR... THERE'S NOTHING LIKE PUTTING YOUR EMOTIONS INTO PICTURES... SHIT A BRICK... DAVE MAKES MY LIVER QUIVER... YOU KNOW... :icon_wink AT LEAST UNTIL BRAT DECIDES MY MOUTH IS FULL OF BULLS**T AND DECIDES TO CENSOR ME... OH GOD, PLEASE NO!!! :icon_eek:
Christie

Postby what_ever » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:47 pm

sandrine wrote:why you talk about this strange girl ? I don't understand.
She talked about herself... and it was a joke you know :icon_roll
what_ever

Postby Christie » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:47 pm

gahan_fiend wrote:Belive it I would SOOOOOO much rather hear new Dave Gahan material then DM...and as for the HELLO its Depeche Mode....DM to me is all bout Dave.

HEY, DON'T GET ME WRONG... I'M NOT TRYING TO TRASH YOUR COMMENT. I TOO AM TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH DAVE... MORE THAN ANYONE REALIZES.. AND I SO ENJOY PAPER MONSTERS... I LISTEN TO IT 24/7 (ESPECIALLY "STAY." I PRETEND HE'S SINGING TO ME... *SIGH*). BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT A NEW DEPECHE MODE RECORD? NOONE CAN SING DEPECHE SONGS LIKE DAVE CAN. AND I'M SURE AS SOON AS THEY TOUR FOR THIS UPCOMING RECORD THAT HE'LL PUT OUT ANOTHER SOLO ONE. HELL, MAYBE HE'S PLANNING TO DO SOME B SIDE SONGS AS OTHER PEOPLE ARE INSINUATING... AND FOR THE REST OF US, PLEASE DON'T TRASH DM. THAT'S WHERE WE FIRST SAW AND LOVED DAVE. MAYBE EVEN YOU... :icon_wink :icon_bigg
Christie

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters