Marilyn Manson Ruins PJ

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Ilse101 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:25 am

Nuala wrote:I understand you want to live in Paris,just one tip :learn french :-) then the rest will follow..
great city to go out shop,learn and have some romance :-)
food is excellent weather sweet...
ur entitled to 35 hrs work time per week and get 40 paid,8 weeks of holidays+national days (14/07 .15/8 etc) social and care system are very good,most shops are open til late
You might have a change to get hired in disneyland (just kidding)ok I stop now I am getting Nostalgic ,

Kewl. Je parle un peu de francais :) (missing the correct punctuation due to lack of knowledge of how to do it on the comp) I think my french is ok but could improve and soon could consider myself trilingual ;) Disneyland? hehe Euro Disney freaks me out!!!! I don't know why but I remember all the advertisement in Paris for that place. It was freaky especially cuz I don't really like Disneyland in Cali too much. Love the environment of Paris though, it's just the type of city I would love to live in. If you do move to the states you should really move to California and preferrably Southern Cali...definately the best place ever, or Boston, it's also a great city and ofcourse NYC.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

It’s A Question Of Time

Postby Glitter » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:32 pm

What kind of Personal Jesus did Marilyn Manson give birth to?
Recently I saw a video on Marilyn Manson’s cover of “Personal Jesus”. It’s funny. I find it a kinda of over-comprehending of Anton Corbijn’s “Personal Jesus”; as shocking as Anton’s one was in those distant 90s, blamed by certain part of conservative people. Why blamed :icon_roll? ‘Cause during uttering with Martin’s sensual mouth aspirate words ;) was shown horse ass!? People, watch up horse asses :icon_razz:icon_bigg!
Suppose MM’s PJ would be more relevant on “Various Artists For The Masses” (album of DM songs covers:icon_cool)If MM did find a time to contribute his own cover of DM PJ for that album of covers - thereby to fulfill Dave’s wish.
http://pamolen.narod.ru/Personal_Jesus.html
Glitter

Postby Ilse101 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:35 pm

Thanks for that link Glitter. Really really kewl. Damn those babies! I could've been one of them :( LOL
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Previous

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters