Marilyn Manson Ruins PJ

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Ilse101 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:31 pm

[quote="Nuala"]lol!!!I think ur kind of religious rebel..It is a oke ]

Yeah it was a joke. I don't consider myself member of any particular religion (since I dislike organized religions in general) but believe to have more moral values then most who claim to be "religious" (and I'm not trying to offend anyone) I'm the type of person that states "thank God I'm an atheist" :D LOL (not an atheist though). That's awesome! yeah we need new moders around and babies are so cute when they begin dancing and singing to DM. I have a little nephew who I converted to a devotee. He knows most of DM songs and loves to watch AQOT and sings Condemnation really really loud!. Well I'm originally from Los Angeles California but recently (in late August) moved to Providence, Rhode Island for college (why? I have no idea). So NYC is about a 3 hr drive from here. I'll be in NYC for Thanksgiving :) Oh and btw, for some odd reason I have a strong obcession from where you're from hehehehe ;)
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Luzia » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:15 pm

I hate the cover.
He doesn't even comes close to Dave's voice.
That man's the best.
Luzia

Postby Ilse101 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:44 am

Luzia wrote:I hate the cover.
He doesn't even comes close to Dave's voice.
That man's the best.

Well he's really not supposed to sound like Dave. If he did then we would be calling him a copy cat.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Nuala » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:17 am

[quote="Ilse101"]Yeah it was a joke. I don't consider myself member of any particular religion (since I dislike organized religions in general) but believe to have more moral values then most who claim to be "religious" (and I'm not trying to offend anyone) I'm the type of person that states "thank God I'm an atheist" :D LOL (not an atheist though). That's awesome! yeah we need new moders around and babies are so cute when they begin dancing and singing to DM. I have a little nephew who I converted to a devotee. He knows most of DM songs and loves to watch AQOT and sings Condemnation really really loud!. Well I'm originally from Los Angeles California but recently (in late August) moved to Providence, Rhode Island for college (why? I have no idea). So NYC is about a 3 hr drive from here. I'll be in NYC for Thanksgiving :) Oh and btw, for some odd reason I have a strong obcession from where you're from hehehehe ]

excellent!! I think I am going to adore NYC,
ur obessed with Holland or/& Amsterdam or with Europe :-) am not Dutch ,I am French...
from Paris ..one night in Paris :o)
DM 2013-2014 Nice, Berlin, Paris, Nimes, Prague, London, Amsterdam, Vienna
Nuala
DMMB Survivor

Postby icesharp » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:17 pm

Dingerz wrote:It's a good driving song.. Much better than Smashing Pumpkins version of NLMDA, that's for sure.

A good song for driving into walls, that's for sure. You're behind the wheeeeel :D.

Marylin Manson: you can always rely on him to let you down. :D
Of body and mind...
icesharp

Postby Ilse101 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:46 pm

Nuala wrote:excellent!! I think I am going to adore NYC,
ur obessed with Holland or/& Amsterdam or with Europe :-) am not Dutch ,I am French...
from Paris ..one night in Paris :o)

Paris eh? You're very lucky to be from such beautiful and wonderful and may I add adorable city of lights. Hopefully I'll be living there soon...maybe two years from now, at least for a year in my study abroad semester in college. ;)
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Ilse101 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:58 pm

@Nuala, Oh I misread your question. Yeah I'm obsessed with Europe in general but Paris is just wonderful. I don't plan on living in the US my whole life and plan on sitting by the loire banks watching the tourists wave from the little boat while I wave back carefree. :D
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Voev_kr » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:20 am

halo2148 wrote:i can't stand manson, i think he is so untalented. he did ruin pj in my opinion.
Wow!Take it easy!Mr.Worner is a talented person.Would he be so hated if he wasn't?:icon_wink

I dare say this is the best cover of DM song I've ever heard.It is not so annoying,especially in compare with Monster Magnet's cover or with Vader's one (I wish you not to listen to it.THAT IS A TRIUMPH OF THE POLISH VILENESS!!!!!!).
The covers of DM have always been ridiculous and pityful, a little annoying and disgusting (like the Polish one),but they just demonstrate us how unique music make DM.So I need this cover all the more that it is better than the others.:p Really, listen to some other (older) DM covers and then say that MM has ruined PJ.I can't forget 'I feel you' -I cried first,then I laughed.. it was so pityful and nasty...Huugh!!:icon_redf
Voev_kr
DMMB Member

Postby Nuala » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:11 am

Ilse101 wrote:@Nuala, Oh I misread your question. Yeah I'm obsessed with Europe in general but Paris is just wonderful. I don't plan on living in the US my whole life and plan on sitting by the loire banks watching the tourists wave from the little boat while I wave back carefree. :D

lol excellent yep I am french from paris who lives in Amsterdam ,have a dutch /jewish BF and two american breed cats lol(they are born in Holland ,Tilburg to be more precise but the Mom&Dad are from Washigton) :-)and love a band coming from Basildon a bit twisted isn't it? :-)
I am obsessed with New York but don't plan to live in the US yet...as far as I knwo and If the governement decides to modfy all our social rights as it is the case now i might change my mind...

I understand you want to live in Paris,just one tip :learn french :-) then the rest will follow..
great city to go out shop,learn and have some romance :-)
food is excellent weather sweet...
ur entitled to 35 hrs work time per week and get 40 paid,8 weeks of holidays+national days (14/07 .15/8 etc) social and care system are very good,most shops are open til late
You might have a change to get hired in disneyland (just kidding)ok I stop now I am getting Nostalgic ,
DM 2013-2014 Nice, Berlin, Paris, Nimes, Prague, London, Amsterdam, Vienna
Nuala
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters