What Dave do you like??

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby modette78 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:06 pm

higherlover wrote:".........his crooked teeth, I think they are awesome! , No but seriously his teeth are awesome!"

YES! I love his teeth too! Especially sexy and feral on ONIP in "Halo" after the lyric "...all love's luxuries, they're here for you and me..." when he grins and shouts "Yeah, that's right!" You can see those wonderfully irregular teeth so clearly there. I agree with Emmylou Harris, b****in' about "well is there anyone left with teeth just a little uneven, who won't spend more time with a mirror than he does with me?" Natural teeth are unique and add personality to a face. Perfect dental crowns are so boring, they all look alike. I hope Dave takes good care of his toofies and never has to get them replaced! How I would love to slide my tongue along them!

Hehehe....agree with you one thousand percent! :icon_wink
modette78

Postby Christie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:04 pm

i loved his mouth in "useless." yum yum!:icon_wink
Christie

Postby JstCntGtEnghDM » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:09 am

higherlover wrote:".........his crooked teeth, I think they are awesome! , No but seriously his teeth are awesome!"

YES! I love his teeth too! Especially sexy and feral on ONIP in "Halo" after the lyric "...all love's luxuries, they're here for you and me..." when he grins and shouts "Yeah, that's right!" You can see those wonderfully irregular teeth so clearly there. I agree with Emmylou Harris, b****in' about "well is there anyone left with teeth just a little uneven, who won't spend more time with a mirror than he does with me?" Natural teeth are unique and add personality to a face. Perfect dental crowns are so boring, they all look alike. I hope Dave takes good care of his toofies and never has to get them replaced! How I would love to slide my tongue along them!

Thanks for quoting me, I feel so honored:icon_wink People always thought I was wierd for thinking his teeth were one of his best features:icon_conf I hope he never gets braces, I had braces and when I took them off, my teeth were sooo strait, but I stoped wearing my retainer and they shifted a "smidge" so now they don't look like dentures:icon_bigg <-(Like this little guys teeth). I also love the part in Barrel of a Gun when he smiles. Oh, Dave and his irresistable teeth hmmmm.
JstCntGtEnghDM

Postby Christie » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:02 pm

i like dave any which way, and any way how.. x that. i don't just like dave, i love him in every way!
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:31 am

The Cat wrote:About dave's teeth: yesterday the daughter (10) of a friend caught me watching ONIP and asked me if Dave was a vampire!!!
But then I showed her the videos 86-98 and she had to admit Dave's hot.

OMG!!! If Dave was a vampire then omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. That would be it. I would absolutely adore him to death. hahahahahah. I love vampires! ::bites:: ;)
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby fulya » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:58 pm

totally agree with Ilse101 :]
fulya

Postby Ilse101 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:06 am

fulya wrote:totally agree with Ilse101 :]

hehe ::bites fulya:: ;)
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

wondering...

Postby JstCntGtEnghDM » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:40 pm

@Ilse101
do you like Maroon 5, I was just wondering because your little words under your avatar said beauty queen of 18. Or were you being sarcastic???:icon_roll :icon_conf
JstCntGtEnghDM

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters