What Dave do you like??

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Ilse101 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:42 am

Christie wrote:ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT DAVE IS [color=#ff0000]HE MAKES MY LIVER QUIVER AT ANY AND EVERY LOOK, AT ANY AND EVERY AGE! THAT MAN'S JUST PLAIN SEXY! :icon_eek: I'VE LUSTED OVER HIM SINCE I WAS 8 FOR GOD'S SAKE! :D [/color]

LOL EWWWWWWWW that's a little sick girl haha j/k ;)
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Rodger2 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:46 pm

yeah, I want to further look like Dave by getting at least one of the tattoes. I'm thinking that I like the cross on his left arm the best. But I've never got a tatto and it looks like they hurt like hell. Maybe if I listen to painkiller during it...
Rodger2

Postby Christie » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:04 pm

Rodger2 wrote:devotional dave, followed closely by the barrel of a gun dave will always be the true essence of the man for me. In honour of him, I've grown out my hair and grown a beard to look just like him. I'm a bit skinny too so I've got that look down right good.

GOT DAVE'S LOOK DOWN RIGHT GOOD, HUH? WHAT'S YOUR NAME? HOW OLD ARE YOU? GOT A GIRLFRIEND? WANT ONE? IF I CAN'T HAVE DAVE, WHY NOT A DAVE LOOK-ALIKE? :D
Christie

Postby Christie » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:06 pm

[quote="Ilse101"]LOL EWWWWWWWW that's a little sick girl haha j/k ]

SORRY... I'M A MED STUDENT.. I'M USED TO SICK STUFF.. :D BUT HE REALLY DOES MAKE MY LIVER QUIVER... THE DOCTORS CAN'T EXPLAIN IT!! :icon_eek: LOL..
Christie

Hmmm!

Postby JstCntGtEnghDM » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:27 am

Rodger2 wrote:devotional dave, followed closely by the barrel of a gun dave will always be the true essence of the man for me. In honour of him, I've grown out my hair and grown a beard to look just like him. I'm a bit skinny too so I've got that look down right good.

Do you look like Dave? Do you have his crooked teeth, I think they are awesome!:icon_bigg , No but seriously his teeth are awesome! Especially in the Useless video, when he says "With the bitterest taste!". But ummmm Dave of SOFAD era is my favorite, if you know where I'm going..:icon_wink :icon_bigg
JstCntGtEnghDM

Yes, the teeth.......

Postby higherlover » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:48 am

".........his crooked teeth, I think they are awesome! , No but seriously his teeth are awesome!"

YES! I love his teeth too! Especially sexy and feral on ONIP in "Halo" after the lyric "...all love's luxuries, they're here for you and me..." when he grins and shouts "Yeah, that's right!" You can see those wonderfully irregular teeth so clearly there. I agree with Emmylou Harris, b****in' about "well is there anyone left with teeth just a little uneven, who won't spend more time with a mirror than he does with me?" Natural teeth are unique and add personality to a face. Perfect dental crowns are so boring, they all look alike. I hope Dave takes good care of his toofies and never has to get them replaced! How I would love to slide my tongue along them!
higherlover

Postby Ilse101 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:13 am

Christie wrote:SORRY... I'M A MED STUDENT.. I'M USED TO SICK STUFF.. :D BUT HE REALLY DOES MAKE MY LIVER QUIVER... THE DOCTORS CAN'T EXPLAIN IT!! :icon_eek: LOL..

Haha, it's sick cuz you were 8! That's just weird and funny in a sick way hehehe ;) Yep, I think you suffer the disease known as "daveitis" haha ok that's lame...
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Ilse101 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:16 am

Christie wrote:GOT DAVE'S LOOK DOWN RIGHT GOOD, HUH? WHAT'S YOUR NAME? HOW OLD ARE YOU? GOT A GIRLFRIEND? WANT ONE? IF I CAN'T HAVE DAVE, WHY NOT A DAVE LOOK-ALIKE? :D

LOL. Calm down Christie, didn't you say you were waiting for Dave and wouldn't settle for anything else? I think Rodger2 is around my age, do you like younger guys?
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Christie » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:26 am

Ilse101 wrote:LOL. Calm down Christie, didn't you say you were waiting for Dave and wouldn't settle for anything else? I think Rodger2 is around my age, do you like younger guys?

OH GOD, NO! :icon_eek:
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:34 am

Christie wrote:OH GOD, NO! :icon_eek:

LOL! Yeah me neither. Yay, we've got a forum :D
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters