to the Dave Gahan fans...wat kinda fan are you?

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby Rodger2 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:47 pm

I prefer dave with dm.

However, I watched the live monsters dvd again last night, and he still does a good job with other people with his own songs, and dm songs.
Rodger2

"I'll take Dave anyway I can get him."

Postby treLIZ » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:58 pm

i love him with pm, but i adore him with dm...
i think he's really good at both...:icon_wink
treLIZ

i am a big fan

Postby jet » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:19 pm

CrispyNeptune wrote:Honestly I'm not totally thrilled about his solo album,some of the songs are good and I respect his effort but I do prefer him in Depeche Mode,singing Mart's beautiful songs(and maybe contributing) and performing with DM entertaining the audience in that unique and amazing way he can do!
ok l like dm since 1986 and after many years i prefer dave in depeche mode he is a showman is the best and i dont like solo albums
jet

Postby EverythingCounts » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:37 pm

The Cat wrote:I love all the Dave I can get!

Me too...but I do prefer him with DM, because I love Martin just as much as Dave. I think their both incredible singers, as I've said many times before no one compliments Dave's voice better than Martin. And likewise no one compliments Martin's voice better than Dave.

and...their both very very hot! :D
EverythingCounts

Dave with DM

Postby lovingdave » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:50 pm

To be honest, when I saw that Dave and Martin were working on solo projects, it scared me. I was afraid that it would be the end of DM.

I love them working together....It's like....peanut butter without the jelly......ying without yang....well, I'm sure you all catch my drift.....They're just meant to be collaborating together.

"Finally I've found that I belong here"
lovingdave

Postby gahan´s lover » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:21 pm

TURBO wrote:I'm pretty much on the same page with you Crispy Neptune-I did actually enjoy his solo album for the most part, but I definitely prefer him with DM. Both Martin and Dave's talents together are such a blissful combination.....:o

i completly share your opinion, PM is very, very good,but Dave is an important part in DM's history and DM will be less without Dave or Mart or Fletch.
gahan´s lover

Postby gahan´s lover » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:22 pm

The Cat wrote:I love all the Dave I can get!

ME TOO! BUT EVEN MORE THAN YOU!
gahan´s lover

Postby Christie » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:56 am

gahan´s lover wrote:ME TOO! BUT EVEN MORE THAN YOU!

THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE! LOL! ME, CAT, ISLE, AND MODETTE HAVE ALREADY HAD A GREAT LONG DISCUSSION ON VARIOUS THREADS ABOUT THIS TOPIC! LOL! BUT WE LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE DAVE JUST AS MUCH AS THE REST OF US! HE IS DEFINITELY PERFECTION! :icon_wink :icon_bigg
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:04 am

Christie wrote:THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE! LOL! ME, CAT, ISLE, AND MODETTE HAVE ALREADY HAD A GREAT LONG DISCUSSION ON VARIOUS THREADS ABOUT THIS TOPIC! LOL! BUT WE LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE DAVE JUST AS MUCH AS THE REST OF US! HE IS DEFINITELY PERFECTION! :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Aww I see that the thread you guys started was shut down. Hmm, maybe we can open the chat room thingy.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

PreviousNext

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters